5.09.2006

Worst Blogger Ever, Please Raise Your Hand

(raises hand)

I am a serious flake about this writing thing, I know. Since announcing my eminent departure, things have been good, but strange, at work. I feel like I shouldn't be talking about it, mostly because most people do not have the luxury of quitting their job and not having to immediately find another. The situation is different with me, it's not like Jon and I are cast from gold boullion we just scrimped and saved, but it still feels a little weird. It's still the right decision, of course, I just need to figure out how to make *myself* okay with it.

In knitting news, Rogue, she is finished. She almost killed me, smashed me up against the rocks, made me question my faith, but I persevered and I have come through a stronger knitter. I learned so many new techniques with this project, it was incredible. My seaming skills have vastly improved, I finally know the proper way to pick up stitches and knitting a hood no longer scares the bejesus out of me.

-----------------

It is now the 17th of May. I can't believe I haven't posed this post yet. I am a blogging FAILURE. I've been so busy reading everyone's account of MD$W that I haven't even though of this site.

So, we'll just end it with a picture and then I can move on from this tar-pit of a post.

Three-legged Rat Terrier v. Border Collie!!



Also, baby birds (and their copious poop) outside our front door at 10 days post-hatch: